The Clubhouse including the Exercise Room is closed until further notice. Signs closing the Clubhouse are posted on entrance doors.
FOB access to the Clubhouse will be disabled.
We are taking this action because of guidance forwarded to us by Residential Realty. The guidance is here.
Message from Carroll's Creek Board of Directors
It is up to individual Condo Boards and Building Captains to coordinate any response to the situation in their buildings.
In general, we recommend that residents:
- Wash your hands frequently, especially after coming back into your unit.
- Use elbows or body to open doors when exiting the buildings.
- Use wipes on the door handles, access panel and elevators when returning to your unit.
- Wear face masks, scarves or other face protection when going out and being around others (e.g. while shopping).
- Enter the buildings through your garage if you have one.
- Continue to self-isolate. Do not gather in groups.
- Don’t panic.
Other actions that Condo Boards, Building Captains or others may wish to take:
- Placing hand sanitizer in the building lobbies.
- Wiping down building common areas (entrance door handles including stairway entrances, access panel, elevator call buttons, elevator control panel, stairwell entrance handles and stair rails) with disinfectant.
Some stores are starting to restock disinfectants.
- A disinfectant spray can be made with 1 quart of water and 2 Tablespoons of Clorox. The solution can be sprayed on metal surfaces and left to dry.
State, Local and CDC Guidelines and Information on Coronavirus (COVID-19)